Sea To Summit Trailhead THII L Hand Zip Sleeping Bags
Free shipping to most of Australia on orders over $89
If you are new to outdoor recreation, or you only camp occasionally, the Trailhead™ synthetic sleeping bag is a great value-oriented option. However, the modest price tag doesn’t mean we’ve cut corners on comfort and versatility. Like all Sea to Summit synthetic sleeping bags, the Trailhead™ utilizes WaveLoft™ construction to allow the insulation to expand out into air-trapping curves for maximum warmth.
As the temperature rises, the full-length zipper (which curves around through the foot box) allows you to sequentially increase ventilation to the point where the sleeping bag can be opened flat and used as a quilt.
The tapered-rectangular cut of the Trailhead™ gives you plenty of room to move, regardless of your sleeping position.
- Tapered rectangular shape for more space and comfort than a traditional mummy bag
- Second zip slider in footbox for versatile ventilation
- Includes stuff sack
- 30D DWR Nylon shell and 20D Nylon lining are lightweight and very compressible fabrics
- WaveLoft™ construction for extra warmth and loft
- Lining fabrics attached to shell prevents tangles
- Oversized zip draft tubes with anti-snag
- Full length #5 YKK zip allows bag to open out flat and be used as a quilt
- Shell: 100% Nylon, Lining: 100% Nylon, Primary Filling Material: 100% Polyester, Stuffsack: 100% Nylon excluding Trims
or make 4 interest-free payments of $49.98 AUD fortnightly with More info