How can I pay online?
We accept payments within Australia using:
- Freddy’s Gift Cards
How do I pay online using PayPal?
PayPal allows you to make secure purchases without revealing your credit card number or financial information. Not only does PayPal help keep this information private, it guarantees 100% protection against unauthorised payments sent from your account.
Visit www.paypal.com.au for more information.
How do I pay online using AfterPay?
AfterPay is a service that allows flexible payment plans for online purchases. Shop the gear you want now and pay it off in four equal payments over 8 weeks.
To use AfterPay you must:
- have an Australian residential address
- pay with a credit or debit card
- be over 18 years old
- transaction must be between $1.00 and $1500.
Using AfterPay for the first time:
- add your gear to the shopping cart
- choose AfterPay as your payment method at checkout
- you will be prompted to create an AfterPay account and confirm and pay the first of four instalments upfront
- if you are a first-time customer, you will not be able to make another AfterPay purchase until your final payment on your initial purchase has completed
Please note: when paying with AfterPay you cannot split payment types eg: you cannot pay half with gift card and other half with AfterPay.
For more information please see AfterPay.com
How do I pay online using Gift Cards?
We accept Freddy’s Gift Cards only. Simply choose gift card as your payment method during checkout. You will need to enter your full gift card number.
You can use a gift card to pay for a portion of, or your entire online order purchase amount.
We can only process one gift card per online transaction.
How can I pay in-store?
We accept payments in-store including:
- Freddy’s Gift Cards
How can I pay in-store using Gift Cards?
We accept Freddy’s Gift Cards only. Gift cards can be redeemed as part of, or all of a transaction at checkout.
You can use as many gift cards as you wish in-store to complete your transaction. Please produce your original gift card/s at the time of transaction.
How can I pay in-store using AfterPay?
The AfterPay in-store process starts from your mobile phone and takes a couple of minutes to complete. Here’s what you need to do:
- Download the App from the App Store or Google Play.
- Tap the barcode tab in the app, you'll automatically see the maximum amount you can spend in-store. We have an in-store spend limit which could differ to your individual spend limit outlined by AfterPay.
- Present the barcode at the register to be scanned when it's time to pay.
Please make sure you have 25% of the total purchase price available in your account, as AfterPay deducts your first payment immediately.
For more information see AfterPay.com or speak to one or our friendly team members.
How can I pay in-store using Layby
You can take advantage of our in-store layby, available on most purchases* with a combined value of $50.00 or more.
To commence a layby in your local store you will be required to pay a minimum deposit of 20% of the total layby value.
To use layby you must be over the age of 18 years and agree with the conditions of your layby policy available in-store.
Instalments can be accepted weekly, fortnightly or monthly permitting the final payment is made no longer than 90 days from the commencement of your layby.
You can terminate the layby at any time and for any reason; we can only terminate the layby arrangement if you don’t pay the instalments within the agreed 90 days.
In the event your layby is terminated, all money paid by you, excluding a $20.00 restocking fee will be refunded.
* Layby is not available on clearance and discontinued lines. Some exclusions apply across our product range.