Sea To Summit Lightweight Dry Sacks
Free shipping to most of Australia on orders over $89
The Lightweight Dry Sack is jack of all trades, and master of all - a rare feat to achieve. It's our most versatile dry sack and is made from a lightweight 70D waterproof, durable nylon fabric. We use a white interior lining for great visibility when finding contents inside and they're available in great colors to optimize color coded organized packing. They use the same hypalon non-wicking roll-top closure as our other dry sacks and feature a D-ring attachment point at the buckle. Ideal for backpacking, cycle touring, travel, ski touring and more.
- Lightweight 70D Nylon with fully taped seams
- 10,000mm waterhead, lightweight durable Nylon
- White interior for greater interior visibility
- Non-wicking roll top closure
- D-ring attachment point at buckle
- Double stitched seams
- Round base on all sizes
- Use: backpacking, cycle touring, paddling, general boating
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon™ strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.99 AUD fortnightly with More info