Penn Squall II Lever Drag Overhead Reels
Free shipping to most of Australia on orders over $89
The PENN Squall II Lever Drag Reel is lightweight and ergonomic making it suitable for a range of different fishing applications. Featuring a corrosion resistant graphite body and driven by a stainless steel gearing system, the Squall II Lever Drag is well suited for trolling, fishing bottom or live baiting.
PENN’s proprietary Dura Drag packs a heap of hurt to stop that big one getting away as well as a pull to turn preset drag system that allows you to quickly and easily fine tune your drag. Featuring 4 stainless steel ball bearings and backed by PENN’s 10 year reel warranty, the Squall II Lever Drag is a work horse that won’t let you down!
- Lightweight graphite frame and side plates
- 4 stainless steel ball bearings
- Pull to turn preset drag
- Forged and machined aluminium spool with line capacity rings
- Stainless steel main and pinion gear
- Dura-Drag system
- Braid ready spool
- Removable lugs and cross bar on 50 and 60 size
or make 4 interest-free payments of $59.75 AUD fortnightly with More info