Sea To Summit Comfort Plus Insulated Mat Regular
Free shipping to most of Australia on orders over $89
Our Comfort Plus™ Insulated Mats provide the most effective system for fine tuning the level of comfort available in any air mat today.
When we set out to design a mat that was better than what was already available, we ultimately went back to why we carry a sleeping mat into the wild in the first place — to give us a better night’s sleep. ‘Better’ is of course a very subjective ambition and while we could have made the lightest, or the most compact mat ever designed, we’re stoked to present what we consider to be the most comfortable sleeping mattresses available. Happy sleeping!
- Air Sprung Cells™ conform to your body shape, providing a more even dispersion of pressure across the mattress for a more comfortable nights sleep
- Multi-function high flow-rate valve provides fast inflate, deflate and easy fine-tuning for personalised comfort
- Ultra-Fresh® anti-microbial treatment to the TPU formula to prevent internal mould growth
- Includes an Airstream™ Pump that is integrated into the stuff sack for quick and easy inflation
- Includes a repair kit for easy puncture repair in the field
- Included Pillow Lock™ system attaches Sea to Summit pillows to mat
- Exkin Platinum® is a very lightweight and quiet metallised fabric. Exkin Platinum® thermal technology reflects radiant heat back to the user
- THERMOLITE® insulation lofts up inside the Air Sprung Cells™ to prevent convective heat loss from your warm body to the cold ground
- Extrusion TPU lamination is vastly superior to roll-to-roll lamination, helping to prevent delamination
- Lightweight, quiet and grippy 30/40D Nylon fabric