Coleman 300m LED Flashlight
or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
Free shipping to most of Australia on orders over $89
The BatteryGuard™ technology on a Coleman® 300M LED Flashlight stops battery drain, so you'll have Power When You Need It™. On a normal flashlight, there is typically some residual drain as long as the batteries are connected to the circuit, even when the light is off.
By turning off a BatteryGuard™ flashlight, the batteries are completely disengaged so the flashlight retains it's brightness twice as long and the batteries last 25% longer. The comfort-grip design helps minimise the chances of dropping your light, and if you do, the strong, lightweight aluminum construction and rubber-edged bezel is water and impact resistant to falls of up to two meters.
That's twice the impact resistance of most other lights. No matter the situation, a flashlight with BatteryGuard™ technology is ready, even when you aren't.
- BatteryGuard™ technology disengages batteries to preserve battery life and reduce corrosion when light is off
- Provides up to 25% longer battery life
- BatteryGuard™ technology automatically engages when you turn off the flashlight
- Strong, lightweight aluminium construction with comfort-grip design for a more secure and comfortable hold.
- Rubber-edged bezel for extra drop protection - impact resistant up to 2m.
- Water resistant design- IPX4 rated.