Coleman 3 Panel LED Lantern
or make 4 interest-free payments of $19.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
Free shipping to most of Australia on orders over $89
Get the convenience of multiple lights in one when you have the Coleman 3 Panel LED Lantern. When you need to take some light with you without taking the whole lantern, simply pop one of the take-along light panels off the base to use as a personal light.
Each panel also has a built-in flashlight providing the options of directional or area lighting whenever you leave the main area. The magnetic attachment system on each panel lets you stick them to toolboxes, car bonnet, the steel frame of your shelter, or other metal surfaces for hands-free light. Or, you can flip out the fold down panel handle and use it as a stand to prop the panel up on a table.
When you return the panels back to the base, the batteries in the panel will automatically recharge. If every panel needs to be removed, a light on the base will stay lit to help you find your way back to the main campsite. Plus, with the mobile charging output, you can keep your phone and other mobile devices charged if you're not around a power source or if the power is out.
- Lantern Output; 600 lumens on high, 60 lumens on low
- 3 removeable rechargeable light panels with lighted base and built-in flashlight on each panel
- Panels automatically recharge when docked on base
- Base stays lit when panels are removed
- USB output for charging mobile devices
- Lantern run-time; 20hrs on high, 200 hrs on low
- Fold-down panel handles double as stand
- Magnetic panels to attach to surfaces
- Beam distance (lantern): 15 m (high), 6 m (low)
- Beam distance (panel): 13 m (high), 6 m (low), 40 m (flashlight)
- Water resistant design- IPX4 rated