Abu Roxani Spin Reels
Free shipping to most of Australia on orders over $89
Following its recent release in the Japanese domestic market the Roxani series of spinning reels exemplifies sleek reel design and performance in a compact package. Based on high quality components and a light weight design the Roxani incorporates new technology including a one-piece Durametal body that houses an AMGearing™ system with Computer Optimised (COG) gear design and Salt Shield bearing technology for smoothness and durability on the water. SSC (Salt Shield Concept) bearing employs newly developed ball bearings that are coated with a water-repelling shield which greatly reduces rotation noise caused by salt adhesion improving operation and durability. The AMGearing™ System combines a precision machined aluminium gear with our COG (Computer Optimized Gear) gear design, resulting in a gear system that has been optimized to give the ultimate in smoothness and durability.
The Roxani is equipped with the Rocket Line Management System, which is a combination of bail angle, spool lip design and slow oscillation that gives anglers the ability to cast further and manage line more effectively.
- 6 stainless steel HPCR™ bearings + 1 roller bearing (Salt Shield ball bearings for pinion gear)
- SSC (Salt Shield Concept) bearing employs newly developed ball bearings that are coated with a water-repelling shield.
- One piece Durametal body
- Aluminium seamless Uniflow bail
- Silent oscillation mechanism
- AMGearing™ system provides precision machined gears for unparalleled smoothness and durability
- Computer optimized (COG™) gear design allows for the most efficient gear system
- Carbon Matrix™ drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range
- 2Way drag system
- Always on instant anti reverse
- Rocket Line Management System™ provides better control of all types of fishing lines
- Machined aluminum braid ready spool allows braid to be tied directly to the spool without any slip
- Rocket Spool Lip Design™ allows better control of line coming off the spool
- Duracarbon handle arm with EVA knob
|MODEL #||SAP #||CAPACITY M/LB||CAPACITY M/PE||MAX DRAG||GEAR RATIO||CM PER TURN||WEIGHT||BEARINGS||HAND RETRIEVE|
|ROXANI 3000MSH||1477400||0.285mm(12lb)-220m||PE2 – 220m||6kg||6.2:1||96||247||6+1||Right/Left|
|ROXANI 4000SH||1493357||0.285mm(12lb)-220m||PE2 – 220m||6kg||6.2:1||98||269||6+1||Right/Left|
or make 4 interest-free payments of $49.75 AUD fortnightly with More info